7.24.2009

Forgetful Friday = Thankful Thursday

So yesterday was crazy busy seemed like we were on the go from just about the time we got up to the time we went to bed so Thankful Thursday was not even thought of but it is thought of today and here's my list for the week.

1. Pam, my nail girl, don't get me wrong I am not one that HAS to have my nails done but when they get done I feel "complete" and this week such a complete feeling happened.

2. Wonderful friends: We got to have dinner with our dear friends David and Holly and their kids this past week and we had a great time considering we haven't seen each other in quite a while.

3. Nights out ALONE---I love my girls but I also love it when Jason comes home and I can get out of the house for awhile even if it is just to the grocery store but this week it was the grocery store and the mall all in the same night. WOO HOO

4. A new vacuum: Doesn't take much yes I know but we have been greatful to be able to use Jason's grandparents vacuum (this vacuum has been around since before Jason was born and still works great to this day, too bad things aren't maded like that anymore) for the last 6 weeks since ours blew up and we was nice being able to but back the day vacuums didn't come with hoses so cleaning my steps was HORRIBLE so I can now clean my steps again.

Next week's Thankful Thursday will be good because our staycation starts Monday so I am already looking forward to it. If I don't see you before I will see you next Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment