1.23.2009

Where did the week go?

I have attempted and thought about posting all week and before I knew it here it is Friday. Crazy how the week passes by so quickly. Let me fill you in a little on what has happened to us over the past week. I started a new job last Thursday at Locust Grove Baptist Church as the Parents Morning Out Director. It is only 2 days a week and I am able to still take the girls to school and be home to pick them up off the bus.

This week our country (as you are well aware of) got a new President and even though he was not my choice and I agree with any of his beliefs we continue to pray for him on a daily basis and respect him because he is OUR President.

I have over the last week found alot of other blogs that I have become addicted too and love reading about people and their lives (it's the "noseyness" in me I guess) but anyways, I found the blog called Harrington House and it is written by a woman in the local area the OK FAB FIVE live, anyways I am digressing, she is a MAJOR collector of antiques and decorates her house beautifully with these items and because I have spent so much time in her post I am now itching to start collecting antiques. Lordy Lordy never thought I would say that....anyways, I look forward to one day being able to go in some Antique stores and some thrift stores to see what I can stumble upon.

Well, I guess I will quit boring you guys with a nothing of a post. I hope to have some pictures to post soon and a more interesting post soon but for now this is all I have got and homework and work work are calling my name so you all have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment