11.02.2011

Thankful---30 ways

I have seen friends on Facebook starting this month listing 30 things that they are thankful for during this month of Thanksgiving....however it wasn't until on of those friends, Amy also listed it on blog that I had even thought about doing it here. So I am going to to two today and then try to list the others each day after that.

 For November 1, 2011 I am thankful for my prince charming.


Jason and I have been together since we were in high school. We met in Anatomy Class during his senior year and my junior and were best friends from the start. We started dating 7 months later. That was 1996 and we were married in 2000. I couldn't imagine my life without him.

Day 2---These little people

They are my world. We were welcomed early in our marriage ( almost 17 months later) with Miss K and Miss L (16 months after that) wasn't far behind so Jason and I have grown up with them. There was a little gap in having Miss M but we can't imagine our lives without them now.

I am thankful for these special people in my life. What are you thankful for???

No comments:

Post a Comment