11.18.2010

It's Been A Day...and it's only 11:00AM

Ever had one of those days where you just want to throw your hands up in the air and say I give up. Well today is that day for me, it has actually been that way for about a week now but today it started at 6:30am. Can you believe that I had only been up for 45 minutes and I was ready to give up. My oldest one and I are having a difficult time right. We butt heads CONSTANTLY and I am not handling that well. I want to be a great mom but there are mornings when I feel that I am failing her and myself right. In the midst of that her sisters are watching and I don't want them to think that this is good for them, me, or the rest of our family.

If anyone has good suggestions out there I would love them at this point.

I never dreamed raising kids much less girls would be THIS hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment