11.30.2010

Christmas Cards, OH MY

Christmas is my favorite season of all. We are able to reflect on the true meaning of meaning and at my house I am able to reflect on joy that is seen through the eyes of my girls.

One of my favorite things about Christmas is going to the mailbox everyday to see who has sent us a Christmas Card and my favorites are those that are photo cards also. I love to see how so many people that I don't get to see often during the year, i get to see them on the picture cards that we get.

So you could imagine my joys and excitement when I learned that Shutterfly was giving away 50 photo Cards to bloggers. YIPPEE.

You can check it out here: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards (sorry I don't know how to link you directly)

I really like these:

Merry Blossoms Christmas Card
Red Revamped
Merry Modern Collage

I might also take the opportunity to buy some stationary for thank you cards for the girls with this special opportunity: My favorite there is Keep Believing.

Everyone have a great day and a full update is coming this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment