7.21.2010

It's getting close.....

Hard to believe that school will start in just 15 days. All three girls officially go to school this year. Miss K will be starting 4th grade. This is hard for me to say at times becuase most of the people I graduated with have infants and toddlers and I have a 4th grader. Am I old enough to have a 4th grader? :-) Miss L will be starting 2nd grade and that seems just about right. However, I think the other weird one is that Miss M will be starting Pre-K. SHe will be attending all day Georgia Pre-K at the same school that both of her sisters went to but to think that my youngest is in school full time is mind blowing. We look forward to school in fact my kids have countdowns going on keeping up with how many more days of summer are left to go. My girls have always enjoyed school and look forward to seeing friends that they haven't seen all summer and from being away from each other for just alittle while each day. Plus school brings back some serious routine and structure which is what Mom LOVES.


Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment