4.30.2009

Busy is the only word for it

I know it has been a while but we have been incredibly busy that is crazy we could be so busy.


L and K both finished out the kids Wednesday Night church programs as of this past Sunday. K made her acting debut in the X-Factor at our church. She did incredible. She is one of a very FEW second graders chosen to ever get a part in the program so it was a big accomplishment and we were REALLY proud of her. The pictures are at the end. Miss L is not at the age where she gets to perform in the big play yet....that comes with frist grade so she is excited.


We were so busy with the kids play that we have tried to take it easy this week only to have Miss K come down with some kind of bug that she is currently fighting. She has had a fever between a 100 and 104 for 24 hours now. So either that will break tomorrow or she will have to go for blood work on Friday because all other tests have come back negative with the doctor currently.


School is FINALLY wrapping up for me and finals are next week. I am so ready for this semester to be over as I took a little of a U Turn in my studies this semester and I am ready to get back on track in the fall.


Everything else as been great and I promise if K is better there will be a sports update this weekend.




After one of her big speaking parts




a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjI4jmEpgL4fp_1GpLHy9ZihxPSJlPMJaKEjSrTAZPlTTuq8g7wKlHXcyQ3CaDgDYYT3wdORXIUjLyPYuDPPseBImjU2KfxkAUAkmgCrwMxCNH1HPhEmSWJt4r-Uklp2sMspdOUy9Duwz-q/s1600-h/087.JPG">
The group at the end

2 comments:

  1. I agree, K did do a wonderful job!!! I hope she gets to feeling better soon. Those cooties are just no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! You are way too kind! I'm honored you read my entire blog. Lol! And I think i'm pretty much boring. Ha, ha! : )

    You have a beautiful family- I love your profile pic!

    ReplyDelete